The 2018 INFINITI Q50 has been revealed and boy, is it impressive! If you look outside, you’ll see a sporty yet sleek appearance.
Inside, you’ll get a host of amazing upgrades and driver assistance technologies including the all-new ProPILOT self-driving system. Let’s take a look at what’s new for the INFINITI Q50 in the 2018 models coming to North New Jersey.
ProPILOT Self-Driving System
We’ve all been hearing about autonomous driving and the all-new ProPILOT technology brings that one step closer. The 2018 INFINITI Q50 is the first model to use ProPILOT, which is designed to assist you in controlling your vehicle and give you more confidence behind the wheel.
ProPILOT does this by simplifying burdensome tasks such as navigation driving conditions on the highway and tracking the position of other vehicles on the road surrounding you. This tech is complemented by
- INFINITI’s 2nd-generation Direct Adaptive Steering that is also a preview of a completely self-driving car thanks to:
- Operation that is smoother
- Steering responses that are more direct
- Maneuverability that takes less strain on you
Other driver assistance technologies that ProPILOT will be joining in the Q50 include:
- Drive Mode Selector with Personal, Standard, Snow, Eco, Sport & Sport+ settings
- Blind Spot Warning & Intervention
- Lane Departure Warning & Prevention
- Forward Emergency Braking & Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Backup Collision Intervention
2018 INFINITI Q50: New Look, New Trims
You’ll look good driving the 2018 INFINITI Q50 in the Morristown and Parsippany NJ area no matter which of the 4 trims you’re driving: Pure, Luxe, Sport, Red Sport 400. You’ll even get some appearance differences in the Sport and non-Sport models.
The signature INFINITI design has been enhanced for more refinement and sportiness in the new Q50 thanks to exterior features such as:
- A more 3D textural quality in the grille
- Fluid profile with a character line rising from the grille
- Slim INFINITI Q60-inspired combination LED rear lamps
- More angular front bumper (Sport & Red Sport 400 only)
- Wider & lower air intakes (Sport & Red Sport 400 only)
The interior also has received revamped styling for a more elegant look and at-home feel. Among the design cues that have been updated are:
- Leather-like instrument panel surround with double stitching
- Leather performance-oriented shift knob with double stitching & chrome surround
- Q60-inspired steering wheel with reshaped gear-shifter paddles
- Authentic wood dashboard trim
- “Spinal support” seats
- Red stitching, quilted side inserts, black headliner and dark chrome-finished dashboard dials & door details (Red Sport 400 only)
Please contact the team at Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville to learn more about the 2018 INFINITI Q50 and all that this luxury sports sedan has to offer!