Denville, NJ, offers plenty of gyms that you can join, each with its own services and membership benefits. With such a broad range of options available, you’ll be able to find a gym that fits your needs. Here’s a list of some our personal favorites.
• Excel Fitness PT is a personal training facility located at 40 1st Avenue in Denville. The facility focuses on providing private, one-on-one training for individuals at all skill levels. Excel Fitness PT says its trainers try to keep training regiments varied yet challenging, and that they take into account your previous performance as well as an individualized assessment they perform before commencing training.
• Fitness Factory Health Club has several locations in the area; the nearest is 350 Route 46 in nearby Rockaway. It’s open seven days a week. In addition to the usual cardio machines, free weights, and weight machines, the facility offers CrossFit 973, boxing, chiropractic and sports rehab options, and locker rooms with steam bath and sauna facilities. It also endeavors to be kid friendly, with many classes available for children.
• The nearest World Gym facility is at 279 US 46 in Rockaway. World Gym offers varied facilities, but their primary emphasis is on bodybuilding and powerlifting, so visitors can expect a large variety of free weights. This is the type of gym for those serious about physical training and sculpting their bodies.
• Inform Fitness, at 3155 NJ 10 #100 in Denville, has an assortment of weight machines available. The facility specializes in one-on-one personal training sessions, with an emphasis on body recomposition goals, and an environment that’s quiet and supportive.
• Planet Fitness is a chain of gyms, with its nearest at 2956 NJ 10 in Morris Plains. Planet Fitness offers cardio machines such as treadmills and elliptical machines as well as a variety of weight machines and a small yet respectable selection of free weights. The company focuses strongly on creating a welcoming space for people to exercise in, including individuals who might not otherwise go to a gym.
• There’s an Anytime Fitness location at 1004 Tabor Road in Morris Plains. Anytime Fitness is open 24 hours a day, making it a particularly attractive option for shift workers or other individuals with unusual schedules. This Anytime Fitness location has weight machines and free weights as well as extensive cardio equipment with TVs and a selection of Expresso bikes to provide a varied, engaging workout.
While not strictly a gym, Kidville, at 3130 NJ 10 in Denville, specializes in classes and services for babies and children up to age 6. Among their other classes and amenities, such as art and dance classes, they have gyms and play spaces for small children.
As you can see, the Denville, NJ, area is packed with fitness options. So whether you’re into body building or just simply staying in shape, there are plenty of options for you and your family to choose from.