As a part of our Cornerstone Family Programs partnership, Salerno Duane INFINITI is proud to announce that our auto group has given Morristown Neighborhood House a van to help with their work throughout our community!
The organization provides services to children and adults living in our community including:
- Pre-School: A safe learning environment for kids age 2½-5 years old, so they can acquire the skills to successfully transition to kindergarten.
- School Age Child Care (SACC): A place to give students in kindergarten through 8th grade enrichment before and after school.
- Summer Camp: Nine weeks of activities and field trips designed to enhance self-esteem and academic learning skills.
- STARS: The after-school program at Frelinghuysen Middle School to help students academically.
- Performing Arts: A program letting children ages 3-14 have a creative outlet to express themselves through visual arts, music and theater.
- Homework Center: A place where students can use a computer lab and receive individual tutoring.
- Youth Development Program: A place where at-risk youths ages 12-18 can get career advice, socialize and receive mentoring.
- Recreational Services: Basketball and soccer leagues & clinics for boys and girls ages 7 to 18.
- Community Development: These programs help families with employment, interpretation, form completion and lifestyle information & improvements.
Recently, Mike Salerno handed over the keys to Mitch Perry, who is the Operations Manager at the Morristown Neighborhood House. We hope they put their new van to good use!