You may experience a flat tire on your vehicle when you are driving somewhere one day. You will be able to change the tire yourself with these guidelines:
- Find a flat, safe, and stable area to change your tire.
- Put your vehicle in park.
- Put a heavy object in front of the back and front tires.
- Take out the spare tire and jack.
- Raise the jack to support the car. Do not lift the car.
- Take off the hub cab and turn the nuts counterclockwise to loosen them.
- Use the jack to lift the tire off the ground.
- Remove the tire and nuts.
- Place the spare tire on the hub.
- Make the nuts snug on the hub.
- Lower the vehicle and remove the jack. Tighten the nuts all the way and put the hubcap back on.
- Take the flat tire to a mechanic to fix it, properly dispose of it, or get a replacement.
Keep checking the Salerno Duane INFINITI blog for more tips!