2019 INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition Offers Distinct Features & Design
If you’re looking for a unique luxury sedan that combines some amazing amenities with an exclusive look, then the 2019 INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition will wow you in so many ways! And it’s coming to Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville in Morris County NJ!
The Signature Edition joins the Q50 lineup that includes the PURE, LUXE, SPORT and RED SPORT 400 trims that are all offered in either RWD or INFINITI Intelligent AWD drivetrains to fit your driving needs.
There are several upgraded technologies offered in the Q50 Signature Edition to give you a driving experience that’s distinct from the rest of the lineup. A few come from the Essential Package including:
- Heated front seats & steering wheel, ideal for North New Jersey winters
- Remote engine start system to turn on the vehicle along with the heat or AC
- INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation with lane guidance and 3D building graphics
- INFINITI InTouch™ Services with voice recognition for navigation functions like 1-shot voice destination entry
- 4-year complementary trial access to SiriusXM Traffic for real-time traffic info
In addition, a few safety features are onboard from the ProASSIST Package. The following accident prevention technologies are equipped in the INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition:
- Blind spot warning to let you know when another vehicle is coming near you on multi-lane roads
- Around View Monitor with moving object detection for a 360-degree view of your surroundings
- Front & rear sonar system to help you parallel park
- Rear cross traffic alert to let you know when a vehicle is coming at you from the side while getting out of a parking space or driveway
- Backup collision intervention to chime when you’re about to collide with an object or person as you’re going in reverse
2019 INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition Design
When you take a look at the 2019 INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition once it gets to our dealership serving Parsippany NJ, you’ll see that the exterior has some sporty design cues including unique front & rear fascias and 19” bright-finish Signature Edition alloy wheels. There’s also special Signature Edition badging on the trunk.
The interior isn’t without design changes. Exclusive Kacchu aluminum trim adds some more sprtiness to the inside of the sedan, while leather-appointed sport seats combines this model’s elements of athleticism and refinement.
And the design isn’t the only thing sporty about the INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition since there’s an award-winning 3.0L VR-series twin-turbo V6 engine under the hood that delivers 300 horsepower and fuel economy rated at up to an EPA-estimated 29 while driving on highways like I-80, Route 46 and I-287.
Have any more questions about the 2019 INFINITI Q50 Signature Edition? Contact our team today to find out more about this model or when you can schedule your test drive at Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville!