2022 INFINITI QX80 Provides Many Interior Enhancements
Last month, the 2022 INFINITI QX80 made its debut in NYC at the Oculus Transportation Hub during a one-of-a-kind public art installation called Sine Wave put on by acclaimed artist Daniel Wurtzel. And we’re looking forward to its arrival this fall at Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville!
There are plenty of updates made to the QX80 for 2022. Whether it’s enhanced infotainment, added safety or more luxuries, this full-size INFINITI SUV has got you covered.
What’s New for the 2022 INFINITI QX80
The biggest update made to the 2022 INFINITI QX80 is the fact that each model at our dealership serving Parsippany NJ comes standard with a 12.3″ high-definition INFINITI InTouch display to meet all of your infotainment needs. This includes a widescreen navigation system with lane guidance and 5 free years of access to premium traffic & MapCare services.
This adds to the impressive features that the INFINITI InTouch infotainment system has to offer including wireless Apple CarPlay & USB-based Android Auto compatibility to connect your smartphone to your QX80. Not to mention Wi-Fi hotspot capability (free for the first 30 days of ownership or your lease term) for multiple mobile devices.
Also all new for the INFINITI QX80 is a wireless smartphone charger that lets you keep your phone’s battery full while leaving the cords at home. Here are a few other new standard features for this SUV:
- Nappa leather-appointed seating in all 3 rows
- Heated front seats
- Captain’s chairs in the 2nd row that tip up for easier access to the third row
- 13-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Intelligent cruise control
A Trio of Refined Options
There are 3 different trim levels to choose from for the 2022 INFINITI QX80 at our dealership serving Summit NJ, all of which utilize a 400-hp 5.6L V8 mated to 7-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control & manual shift mode. Besides the features we spoke about above, the LUXE trim comes equipped with the following amenities:
- Smart rearview mirror
- Power-sliding tinted-glass moonroof
- Charcoal Burl trim
- Power rear liftgate
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system
- Heated steering wheel
- Around View Monitor with moving object detection
- Rear door alert
Safety tech like blind spot intervention, predictive forward collision warning, forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection & lane departure prevention are present in the LUXE as well. Upgrading to the INFINITI QX80 PREMIUM SELECT gives you exclusive Matte Mocha Burl interior trim, 22” dark chrome alloy wheels and more.
The top-of-the-line INFINITI QX80 SENSORY offers rear entertainment screens as an option featuring 1-way active headrest and an HDMI cable for plugging in gaming systems. These are the amenities that are equipped in this models:
- Quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seats with climate-controlled front seats & heated 2nd-row outboard seats
- 17-speaker Bose Performance Audio sound system
- Hydraulic Body Motion Control
- Adaptive front lighting system with auto-leveling headlights
- Advanced Climate Control System with auto recirculation & Plasmacluster® technology
- Footwell courtesy lights for the second row
- Graphite headliner, sun visors, sun shades, and pillars
- Chrome exterior accents
To learn more about the 2022 INFINITI QX80 or when you can take one for a test drive, contact the team here at Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville today!