The 3 New Amenities Now in Every 2022 INFINITI Q50
One vehicle that’s arrived at our dealership serving Parsippany NJ and provides a sporty & luxurious driving experience is the 2022 INFINITI Q50. There are a few new features that now come standard in this sedan that join the returning suite that includes:
- Power sliding tinted-glass moonroof that provides one-touch auto-open/close, tilt capability & a sliding sunshade
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Power-folding heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Dual-zone automatic climate control system
- INFINITI InTuition fully customizable digital environment for multiple vehicle settings
- Forward emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
With that being said, let’s take a look at what’s new in the INFINITI Q50 for the 2022 model year.
1. Wireless Apple CarPlay
One feature that debuts for the INFINITI InTouch dual-display infotainment system is wireless Apple CarPlay, which allows you to integrate your iPhone into the Q50 without the need for a cord plugged into the USB port. Other returning infotainment features include:
- Wi-Fi hotspot capability
- Navigation system with lane guidance & 3D building graphics
- Android Auto compatibility
- SiriusXM satellite radio with a free 3-month trial subscription
Related Article: INFINITI Offers Complimentary Wireless Apple CarPlay Upgrades
2. Bose Performance Series Audio
If you’re looking for studio-quality experience while listening to your favorite music and/or podcasts, you’ll love that the 2022 INFINITI Q50 models at our dealership serving Bridgewater NJ come standard with the Bose Performance Series Audio system that offers 16 speakers and Bose Centerpoint simulated surround sound.
3. Leather Seating
Inside of the 2022 INFINITI Q50 LUXE & SENSORY models at our dealership serving Summit NJ, you and your passengers will feel comfortable sitting in the Nappa leather-appointed seats that can be colored either Graphite & Stone depending on your personal tastes. Quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seating is offered on the top-of-the-line RED SPORT 400 trim level.
Other upgrades offered for the INFINITI Q50 for the 2022 model year include, but are not limited to:
- Saddle Brown leather-appointed seats
- Black open-pore wood or matte carbon fiber trim
- Sport-type front seats
- Advanced climate control system with auto-recirculation & Plasmacluster air purifier
- Enhanced interior ambient lighting
Contact Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville to learn even more about what you can get in the 2022 INFINITI Q50 or to schedule a test drive of this sporty luxury sedan!