4 Enhancements You’ll Enjoy in the 2019 INFINITI Q60
The 2019 INFINITI Q60 has arrived at our dealership serving Clifton & Summit NJ and it provides more upgrades than ever before. There are plenty of amenities returning including:
- INFINITI Intelligent AWD for maximum control & traction in less-than-ideal driving conditions
- Bose Performance Series audio system with 13 speakers, CenterPoint 2.0 Surround, AudioPilot 2.0 noise compensation, multiple 10″ & 6.9″ woofers and lightweight silk dome tweeter
- Bluetooth hands-free calling & streaming audio
- 2 USB ports for charging & integrating mobile devices
- Power tinted-glass moonroof with 1-touch auto open/close, tilt functionality & a sliding sunshade
However, there are a few improvements made to get the most out of your sports coupe. Check out what’s new for the 2019 INFINITI Q60.
1. New Standard Engine
If you’re looking for a sporty ride, you’ll definitely find it in this coupe. That’s because every 2019 INFINITI Q60 at our dealership serving Parsippany NJ comes equipped with the 3.0L twin-turbo V6. The PURE & LUXE trims deliver 300 hp and 295 lb/ft of torque, while the RED SPORT 400’s engine ups the ante to 400 hp and 350 lb/ft of torque since it adds Gasoline Direct Injection, water-cooled air charging, a turbo speed sensor & an advanced turbine blade design.
2. Black Painted Mirror Caps
The 2019 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 is made with some exclusive appearance features and the latest addition are black painted caps for the outside mirrors. Other design cues that are exclusive to this trim include:
- Distinct exhaust tips
- 20″ aluminum–alloy wheels
- Red “S” exterior badging
- Aluminum-accented sport pedals
- Sport brakes with red-painted brake calipers
3. Forward Emergency Braking
One safety feature that now comes standard in both the LUXE & RED SPORT 400 is forward emergency braking, which gives you warnings that you can hear & see when you’re driving too quickly towards the vehicle in front of you and will automatically apply the brakes partially or fully in order to prevent a collision.
Also partnered with this technology are pedestrian detection that lets you know when someone is approaching the path of your vehicle and predictive forward collision warning that’s able to sense the driving pattern of the car 2 ahead of you as well to let you know when it’s slowing down or making a sudden stop.
4. 2019 INFINITI Q60 Essential Package
You might be asking, what’s the Essential Package? Well, it was formerly the Sensory Package and it’s still designed to deliver added comfort and more conveniences inside. This feature bundle, which comes standard in the INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400, is comprised of:
- INFINITI InTouch™ Navigation with lane guidance & 3D building graphics, INFINITI InTouch™ Services & voice recognition including 1-shot voice destination entry
- 4-year free trial access to real-time traffic information via SiriusXM Traffic
- Memory system for driver’s seat, steering column & outside mirrors for 2 drivers
- Power tilt & telescopic steering column
- Power lumbar and side bolsters for the driver’s seat
- Auto-dimming outside mirrors with reverse tilt-down feature
- Heated front seats & steering wheel
- Remote engine start
The Essential Package is also available as an option in the LUXE trim, as is the Leather-Appointed Seating Package. The ProAssist Package with the Around View Monitor, front & rear sonar systems and more is available for both the LUXE & RED SPORT 400, while the latter offers the optional ProActive Package featuring lane departure warning & prevention with active lane control, intelligent cruise control and more to keep you safe.
Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville will help you find the 2019 INFINITI Q60 that best fits your specific driving needs. Contact our team to learn more about this luxury sports coupe or schedule a test drive at our dealership location on Route 10 in the heart of Morris County, New Jersey!