Here’s Everything That’s New For the 2018 INFINITI Q50
One of the popular models at our North New Jersey dealership location is the INFINITI Q50 and some major improvements have been made in the 2018 model that you’ll enjoy. From tech that makes your drive more comfortable to redesigned features, there are many reasons to choose this luxury sports sedan.
2018 INFINITI Q50 Debuts ProPILOT Assist
The latest technology to join the INFINITI family is ProPILOT Assist. Debuting to the public in the 2018 INFINITI Q50, this semi-autonomous driving system automatically maintains speed or slows the vehicle down to keep an adequate distance from the vehicle in front of you.
If there are lane markers on both sides of your lane, the system will keep the vehicle in the center of the lane on straight roads & corners in heavy traffic. ProPILOT Assist, along with 2nd-generation Direct Adaptive Steering, is the beginning of what will become a fully self-driving vehicle.
Speaking of 2nd-gen Direct Adaptive Steering, this system delivers more direct response & smoother maneuverability for improved operation over its predecessor. The steering experience is customizable thanks to the Drive Mode Selector that lets you pick from Personal, Standard, Snow, Eco, Sport or Sport+ modes.
2018 INFINITI Q50 Redesign
Before we talk about the appearance redesign, we need to mention the revamping of the trim levels for this sports sedan. The 2018 INFINITI Q50 is available at our Morris County NJ dealership location in 4 trims: PURE, LUXE, SPORT & RED SPORT 400. The PURE and LUXE give you one appearance and the SPORT & RED SPORT 400 models offer another more athletic design.
Some of the new exterior design cues you’ll enjoy include:
- A more 3D texture in the signature INFINITI grille
- A more fluid profile thanks to a distinct character line rising from the grille to the LED headlamps & slim combination – LED rear headlamps inspired by the Q60
- Wider & lower air intakes (SPORT & RED SPORT 400 only)
- Angular front bumper (SPORT and RED SPORT 400 only)
Going inside of the new Q50 gives you:
- Leather-like instrument panel surround with double stitching
- Leather performance-oriented shift knob with double stitching & chrome surround
- Q60-inspired steering wheel with reshaped shifter paddles
- Wood dashboard trim replacing the high-gloss wooden veneers
- Comfortable “spinal support” seats
Want even more inside? You can get it in the INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 thanks to red interior stitching, a black headliner, aluminum patterned surface dashboard trim, dark chrome-finished dashboard dials, matte dark chrome on the doors and quilted side inserts on the seats.
Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville will help you find the right 2018 INFINITI Q50 to fit your driving needs. Contact our team today to learn more about this sports sedan or schedule a test drive at our Route 10 dealership location right down the road from Morristown and Parsippany, New Jersey.