How to Choose the Right 2018 INFINITI Q70 or Q70L
The 2018 INFINITI Q70 is a popular choice for drivers looking for a new luxury sedan because of all of the options you can get. Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville will help you find the right model for your driving needs.
Let’s start off with the 2 different models: the Q70 and the Q70L. The 2018 INFINITI Q70L possesses the same features as the Q70, except it’s more ideal for taller people who sit in the backseat since it provides 5.6″ of additional rear legroom & 5.9″ of additional knee room than then Q70.
In addition to RWD & Intelligent AWD being available, there are also 3 different engine options:
- 3.7L V6, offering 330 horsepower, 270 lb/ft of torque & fuel economy of up to an EPA-estimated 18/25 mpg city/highway
- 5.6L V8, offering 420 horsepower, 417 lb/ft of torque & fuel economy of up to an EPA-estimated 16/23 mpg city/highway
- 3.5L V6 with INFINITI Direct Response Hybrid lithium-ion battery & 50-kW electric motor, offering 360 hp, 258 lb/ft of torque & fuel economy rated at an EPA-estimated 28/33 mpg city/highway (not available for the Q70L)
Each engine comes with 7-speed automatic transmission and the INFINITI Drive Mode Selector that lets you pick between Standard, Sport, Snow or Eco driving modes to get the ride you desire. But there are so many more options to choose from.
3.7L V6 & Hybrid Model Features
There are several standard features you can get in the 2018 INFINITI Q70 and Q70L. Among the most popular ones are:
- Power sliding moonroof with tinted glass
- INFINITI Intelligent Key for easy vehicle access
- RearView Monitor
- Heated front seats
- 6-speaker audio system with Bluetooth, USB port & SiriusXM satellite radio
- Japanese Ash wood trim
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control
There are also a couple of standard features that are exclusive to the 2018 INFINITI Q70 Hybrid, the first being an alert that pedestrians can hear to know the vehicle is approaching. The other is an energy usage instrument meter with a special split-screen viewing display to show real-time fuel efficiency & energy flow.
5.6L V8 Model Features
Not only does the 5.6L V8 give you more power, but it also gives you access to more features in the Q70 & Q70L. Some of the more popular ones include:
- 10-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Around View Monitor
- INFINITI InTouch™ Services
- Front/rear sonar system
- Leather-appointed seating
- Heated & cooled front seats
- Heated steering wheel
Heated rear seats also come standard in the 2018 INFINITI Q70L with the V8 under the hood. In addition, there are several optional upgrades that you can get to further enhance your driving experience:
- Backup Collision Intervention
- Blind Spot Warning & Blind Spot Intervention
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking
- Lane Departure Warning & Lane Departure Prevention
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed seating
- White Ash silver-powdered wood trim (Q70 Hybrid & Q70L only)
Contact Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville to learn more about the 2018 INFINITI Q70, 2018 INFINITI Q70L and/or 2018 INFINITI Q70 Hybrid & we’ll make sure you drive home in the luxury sedan that’s right for you!