INFINITI Q50 Earns 2021 AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Award
In the past, AutoPacific has given out their Vehicle Satisfaction Award to INFINITI models like the QX50, QX60 and QX80. Now it’s the INFINITI Q50’s turn to take home this prestigious accolade!
The winners of the 2021 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards came as a result of AutoPacific’s annual New Vehicle Satisfaction Survey that 89,000 new car and light truck owners submitted. They identified the most satisfying vehicles in a number of different segments with 36 individual attributes ranging from driving performance to seating comfort & interior design.
The AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards are in their 25th year to help represent a comprehensive view of the car ownership experience. We’re so proud of the ownership experience that the 2021 INFINITI Q50 provides for each of our customers at our dealership serving Summit NJ.
Why the 2021 INFINITI Q50 Won
The 2021 INFINITI Q50 received the Vehicle Satisfaction Award in the Standard Luxury Car category by earning scores equal to or better than other models in its class in 27 out of the 36 surveyed factors. The big highlight of this sedan is its combination of elegance and a spirited ride from the 400-hp twin-turbocharged V6 that make for a fun driving experience.
Some of the attributes that were highly praised in the Q50 by those surveyed include:
- Braking, power, handling & acceleration performance
- Exterior styling
- Front seat comfort including driver’s side movement & visibility
- Array of onboard safety features and associated safety ratings
- Durability, quality & reliability
2021 INFINITI Q50 Highlights
Besides the aforementioned twin-turbocharged V6 engine, there are several other reasons to choose the 2021 INFINITI Q50 here at our dealership serving Morristown NJ. In terms of comfort, this luxury sedan offers the following features:
- Power sliding tinted glass moonroof
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control system
- Leatherette, leather-appointed or semi-aniline quilted leather-appointed seating options
- Dual-occupant memory system for the driver’s seat, steering column & outside mirrors linked to individual Intelligent Keys
- Leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel & shift knob
There are also a lot of upgraded technologies available for the Q50 for 2021. Among them are:
- INFINITI InTouch dual-display infotainment system
- INFINITI InTuition fully customizable digital environment for the audio, climate control, feature display, IT functions & navigation settings in each Intelligent Key
- Bose Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo system
- WiFi hotspot capability
If you’re looking to get a distinctive design, there are plenty of options to choose from such as Lunar Black, Textured Aluminum, Black Open Pore Wood & Black Matte Carbon Fiber trim choices. The Q50 Signature Edition grade returns for 2021 to give you dark chrome exterior trim, 19″ bright aluminum alloy wheels & saddle brown leather-appointed sports seats.
Last but not least, there are a lot of safety features available for this INFINITI. The most popular ones are:
- Intelligent cruise control
- Automatic collision notification
- Blind spot intervention
- Forward emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Lane departure prevention with active lane control
To learn more about the 2021 INFINITI Q50 or schedule a test drive of one at our dealership, contact Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville today!