New Models Debut & Features Come Standard in 2020 INFINITI QX50
One of the more popular luxury SUVs in the Morris County NJ area is the INFINITI QX50 because of its combination of comfort, fuel efficiency and the amenities onboard. And this model gains even more for 2020!
In fact, there’s now a new-for-2020 next-generation INFINITI InTouch infotainment system inside the QX50 to make controlling the functions of your vehicle easier. That’s because of the HD dual-display 8″ upper and 7″ lower touchscreens onboard that let you use Apple CarPlay with Siri and Android Auto with Google Voice.
But there’s much more to what’s inside each 2020 INFINITI QX50 model at our dealership serving Parsippany NJ, so here’s a guide to what niceties are offered in which trim level.
Feature Lineup of the 2020 INFINITI QX50
Let’s start with the 2020 INFINITI QX50 PURE that gives you said InTouch infotainment system along with standard features like dual-zone automatic temperature control, 4 USB ports & these safety technologies:
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot warning
- Rear automatic braking
- Rear cross traffic alert
- High beam assist
- Predictive forward collision warning
- Forward emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Rearview camera
Upgrading to the INFINITI QX50 LUXE will get you an open-air driving experience thanks to the panoramic moonroof with power functions, LED front fog lamps, roof rails & more. The INFINITI QX50 ESSENTIAL offers these amenities plus:
- Heated front seats & outside mirrors
- Around View Monitor with moving object detection
- Automatic collision notification & emergency call functions
- Front parking sensors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
The new-for-2020 INFINITI QX50 SENSORY ups the ante even further with these great features:
- Bose Performance Series audio system
- Leather-appointed seating
- Heated steering wheel
- Intelligent cruise control & distance control assist
- Blind spot intervention
- Lane departure intervention
- “Ice Cube” LED headlights with the adaptive front-lighting system
Last but not least is the addition of the 2020 INFINITI QX50 AUTOGRAPH as the new top-of-the-line trim. Here, you get all of the upgrades you desire including:
- ProPILOT Assist for a self-driving SUV experience in 1 lane of highway traffic on roads like the NJ Turnpike, Garden State Parkway & I-287
- Head-Up Display
- Climate-controlled semi-aniline leather-appointed seating
- 3-zone climate control system
- Hands-free motion-activated liftgate
- Traffic sign recognition
- Performance-enhancing Direct Active Steering
2020 INFINITI QX50 EDITION 30
You can also celebrate 30 years of our brand being in North New Jersey with the 2020 INFINITI QX50 EDITION 30. Based on the feature lineup of the QX50 ESSENTIAL trim, this special-edition model gives you the following exclusive design cues:
- Dark chrome front grille surround, front fender accent & liftgate finisher
- Body-colored rear diffuser
- 20″ dark-painted wheels
- Black front grille mesh & outside mirror caps
- Graphite headliner
- EDITION 30 illuminated kick plates & badging
In addition, the QX50 EDITION 30 also uses the “Ice Cube” LED headlights, adaptive front-lighting system, blind spot intervention & intelligent cruise control with distance control assist typically reserved for the SENSORY grade and above to keep you even safer than before.
All models are powered by the 2.0L VC-Turbo engine that has been named one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines and Propulsion Systems for the 2nd year in a row because of how it performs. In fact, this engine gets up to an EPA-estimated 29 mpg highway & 22 mpg city thanks to its ability to switch from a high-performance compression ratio of 8:1 to a high-efficiency compression ratio of 14:1.
Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville will help you find the right 2020 INFINITI QX50 model to meet your specific driving needs. Contact our team to learn more about this 2020 Consumer Guide Automotive Best Buy award winner or to schedule your test drive!